Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nashville Zoo and Grand Ole Opry!

Nashville Zoo


Today we took our animals to the zoo, but they didn't let us leave them there!! LOL I would miss them too much!! <3  It was hot but the bamboo that surrounded the walk ways kept it cooler. It was beautiful too. We saw many animals. We also saw animals that the kids have learned about on Wild Kratts on PBS.  It was a very nice zoo and my favorite part of course was the big cats!!!








































Grand Ole Opry

Last night Ernestine and I went to the Grand Ole Opry. It was so awesome!!! We had great seats and it was so so worth going and I am so glad that we decided to see a show!! One of the artists that sang I actually knew but I am so bad with names I didn't even realize I was familiar with their music until they played a song a really like!!! So so cool!!! If you ever come to Nashville you have to see a show!!! It is an experience that is a must!!





Minnie Pearl


Hank Williams Sr.





Jason Crabb

Jason Crabb's 10yr old daughter! She was amazing!!

Jeannie Seely

The Grascals

Sara Haze

Riders in the Sky

Sara Darling

Parmalee

Steve Wariner




No comments:

Post a Comment