Monday, July 15, 2013

Nashville

Exploring Nashville

Today was a day of just taking it easy and figuring out what we were going to do with the rest of the week. The kids and Bob went swimming in the morning, while Ernestine and I figured out the schedule and called and made reservations and pre-bought tickets to the places we could. 

We then went to Walmart to pick up some forgotten items (yup always some of those!) and then went to lunch. Finally we were off to Nashville to explore and see what we could see!!!



While listening to the radio I heard that one of the artist playing at the Grand Ole Opry was actually someone I had heard of but I am terrible with names so I still couldn't tell you who it is!! LOL So, I went hunting on my phone to see what we could get for tickets. They had very few left for that night but for Wed night I started looking into who was playing and found I was familiar with one of those artist's songs. We made our way over to the Opry and to the ticket booth. The tickets we could have gotten online would have been in the middle of the mezzanine off to the side. When we talked with the lady there we were able to get tickets for the side of the mezzanine in the 2nd row!!!!! They are awesome seats!!! So Wed night Ernestine and I are going to the Grand Ole Opry!! It is going to be so cool!!! I am very excited!!









After the hot and tired crew left the Opry we came back to the hotel for a swim, order in dinner and early(sort of) bed time. Tomorrow is a new day with lots of adventures to be had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment